- During the past month, have you had at least one drink of any alcoholic beverage such as beer wine, wine coolers, or liquor?
- A drink is 1 can or bottle of beer, 1 glass of wine, 1 can or bottle of wine cooler, 1 cocktail, or 1 shot of liquor. On the days when you drank, about how many drinks did you drink on the average?
- Considering all types of alcoholic beverages, how many times during the past month did you have 5 or more drinks on an occasion?
- During the past month, how many times have you driven when you've had perhaps too much to drink?
- Acute Drinker
- Chronic Drinker
- Drinking and Driving
COLORECTTAL CANCER SCREENING
- Are any firearms now kept in or around your home? Include those kept in your home, in a garage, outdoor storage area, car, truck or other motor vehicle.
- What is the main reason that there are firearms in or around your home?
- During the past 30 days, have you had a firearm in or around your home at anytime that was both loaded and unlocked?
- During the last 30 days, have you carried a loaded firearm on your person, outside of the home for protection against people?
- In the past three years, have you attended a firearm safety workshop, class, or clinic?
- Do any of the firearms kept in or around your home belong to you personally?
HEALTH CARE ACCESS
INFLUENZA & PNEUMONIA
INJURY PREVENTION ISSUES
- Have you smoked at least 100 cigarettes in your entire life? (5 packs = 100 cigarettes.)
- Do you now smoke cigarettes everyday, some days, or not at all?
- On the average, about how many cigarettes a day do you smoke?
- On the average, when you smoked during the past 30 days, about how many cigarettes did you smoke a day?
- During the past 12 months, have you quit smoking for 1 day or longer?
- About how long has it been since you last smoked cigarettes regularly, that is, daily?
- At what age did you start smoking?
- Would you like to quit smoking?
- At your last visit to your health care provider, did someone ask you if you smoked, either by questionnaire or in person?
- At your last visit to your health care provider, were you advised to quit smoking?
- Has a doctor or other health professional ever advised you to quit smoking?
- About how long ago was it that a health care professional advised you to quit smoking?
- At your last visit to your health care provider, were you offered recommendations or assistance on how to quit smoking?
- At Risk for Smoking
- Computed Smoking Status
- Smoking: Current smokers
Return to the top of the page.