Tables will be posted as they are completed.
Adults who have had at least one drink of alcohol within the past 30 days.
On the days when you drank, about how many drinks did you drink on the average?
Heavy drinkers: (adult men having more than two drinks per day and adult women having more than one drink per day).
How many times during the past month did you have (4 or more drinks for women or 5 or more drinks for men) on an occasion?
Binge drinking: Males who had 5+ alcoholic drinks and females who had 4+ alcoholic drinks on at least one occasion in the past 30 days.
Has a doctor or other health professional ever talked with you about alcohol use?
Current asthma prevalence.
Have you ever been told by a doctor, nurse, or other health professional that you had asthma?
CHRONIC HEALTH CONDITIONS
Ever told you had skin cancer?
Ever told you had any other types of cancer?
Ever told you have a depressive disorder, including depression, major depression,
dysthymia, or minor depression?
Ever told you have kidney disease?
Ever told you have vision or eye problems?
COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
Ever told you had COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), empyhysema or chronic bronchitis?
Have you ever been given a breathing test to diagnose your COPD, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema?
Would you say that shortness of breath affects the quality of your life?
Other than a routine visit, have you had to see a doctor in the past 12 months for symptoms related to shortness of breath, bronchitis, or other COPD, or emphysema flare?
Did you have to visit an emergency room or be admitted to the hospital in the past 12 months because of your COPD, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema?
How many different medications do you currently take each day to help with your COPD, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema?
Final Tables (pdf)
What is your age?
What county do you live in?
Are you Hispanic or Latino?
Which one or more of the following would you say is your race? (NOTE: Sum is greater than 100% since up to 7 responses can be recorded)
Which one or more of the following would you say is your race? (Mutually exclusive race/ethnicity categories)
Which one of these groups would you say best represents your race?
How many children live in your household who are under 18 years old?
What is the highest grade or year of school you completed?
Are you currently: Married, divorced, widowed, separated, never been married, or a member of an unmarried couple?
Are you currently: Employed for wages, self employed, out of work (more than one year), out of work (less than one year), homemaker, student, retired, or unable to work.
What is your annual household income from all sources?
Overweight and obesity prevalence among adults (Body Mass Index).
Adults at risk for chronic disease based on Body Mass Index (BMI) being 25.0 or higher.
To your knowledge, are you now pregnant?
- Have you ever been told by a doctor, nurse or other health care provider that you had breast or ovarian
- At what age were you told that you had breast cancer?
- How likely or unlikely do you think it is that you will get breast cancer in the future?
- Has a health care provider ever specifically asked you about your family history of breast or ovarian cancer?
- Has a doctor, nurse or other health care provider EVER discussed the chances of you getting breast or ovarian cancer?
- Has a health care provider ever recommended changes in your eating habits, alcohol use, or physical activity to reduce your chances of getting diseases such as cancer?
- Have you made changes in your eating habits, alcohol use, or physical activity to reduce your chances of getting diseases such as cancer?
- Thinking of your close BLOOD RELATIVES, (dead or alive), do you have a family member who has been diagnosed with breast or ovarian cancer on either side of the family? Please include half brothers and sisters where you share one biological parent.
- How many of your close blood relatives, that is, your children, parents, brothers, or sisters, were diagnosed with breast cancer?
- And how many of them were diagnosed before the age of 50?
- How many of your grandparents, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, half-sisters, halfbrothers, or grandchildren were diagnosed with breast cancer?
- How many of your daughters, mother, or sisters were diagnosed with ovarian cancer?
- How many of your grandmothers, aunts, nieces, half-sisters, and granddaughters were diagnosed with ovarian cancer?
- Have you ever had genetic counseling for breast or ovarian cancer?
- Have you EVER HEARD of a genetic test called B-R-C-A that determines if a person is at increased risk of developing breast or ovarian cancer?
- Have you EVER HAD a genetic test called B-R-C-A to determine if you are at increased risk of developing breast or ovarian cancer?
- Do you think that you should have a genetic test to determine if you are at increased risk of developing breast or ovarian cancer?
Do you have any kind of health care coverage, including health insurance, prepaid plans such as HMOs, or government plans such as Medicare?
Do you have one person who you think of as your personal doctor or health care provider?
In the past 12 months, have you been enrolled in the Oregon Health Plan, which is the State's Medicaid program?
Are you currently enrolled in the Oregon Health Plan (OHP), which is the State's Medicaid program?
Was there a time in the past 12 months when you needed to see a doctor but could not because of the cost?
About how long has it been since you last visited a doctor for a routine checkup?
- Would you say that in general your health is...?
- At risk for fair or poor health.
- For how many days during the past 30 days was your physical health not good?
- For how many days during the past 30 days was your mental health not good?
- During the past 30 days, how many days did poor physical or mental health keep you from doing your usual activities, such as self-care, work, or recreation?
- Have you ever been tested for HIV? (Includes testing fluid in mouth, but excludes blood donations.)
- Do any of these situations apply to you:
- During the past 12 months, have you had either a seasonal flu shot or seasonal flu vaccine that was sprayed in your nose?
- At what kind of place did you get your last seasonal flu vaccine?
- A pneumonia shot or pneumococcal vaccine is usually given only once or twice in a person's lifetime and is different from the flu shot. Have you ever had a pneumonia shot?
- How often do you use seat belts when you drive or ride in a car?
- Risk Factor: Always use seatbelts when driving or riding in a car?
- Risk Factor: Always or nearly always use seatbelts when driving or riding in a car?
- During the past 30 days, for about how many days have you felt you did not get enough sleep or rest?
- On the average, how many hours of sleep do you get in a 24-hour period?
- Do you snore?
- During the past 30 days, for about how many days did you find yourself unintentionally falling asleep during the day?
- During the past 30 days, have you ever nodded off or fallen asleep, even just for a brief moment while driving?