Publications using Oregon Youth Risk Survey Data
Bullying, Depression, and Suicide Among Oregon Youth - CD Summary, August 8, 2006 Vol. 55, No. 16.
See supplemental tables about youth harassment in Oregon:
Be CAGEy With Your Patients - CD Summary, August, January 10, 2006 Vol.55, No.1.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drug UseThe Sobering Facts on Kids and Drinking
- CD Summary, April 22, 2003 Vol. 52, No. 9.County Data Books 2002
- A report of the Mental Health and Addictions Program.Oregon Tobacco Facts
- Tobacco Program's annual report. It includes county profiles, and is a reference for the most recent Oregon data on tobacco provided to health advocates. Successes in Oregon's Tobacco Trenches
- CD Summary, March 26, 2002 Vol. 51, No. 7.Tobacco Prevention: It's working on Many levels
- CD Summary, January 30, 2001 Vol. 50, No. 3.
Health Care Access issues
2002 Report: Face to Face: Caring for Youth
2001 Report: School-Based Health Centers in Oregon
Injury-related IssuesChildren First for Oregon
- Data Book 2000, Status of Oregon's Children: Kids in the Middle.Identifying and Preventing Youth's Suicidal Behavior
- CD Summary, February 13, 2001 Vol. 50, No. 4. Youth Suicide
- Results from the 1999 YRBS, Health Trends Newsletter August, 2000.A Potential for Violent Injury
- Guns and Knives in the Schools, Health Trends Newsletter, June, 2000.Weapon-Carrying High School Students
- CD Summary, November, 1999.Weapons and Oregon Teens
- What is the Risk? More Oregon high school-aged students died from gunshot injuries than from all natural causes combined. Report Published October, 1999.Weapons,Schools, and Kids
- What is the Risk? Health Trends Newsletter, October, 1999.Suicidal Behavior
- Results from the 1997 Youth Risk Behavior Survey, Health Trends Newsletter, May, 1998.Suicidal Behavior, A Survey of Oregon High School Students
- Report Published September, 1997.
Physical Activity and NutritionBigger is Not Always Better
- CD Summary, February 26, 2002.
Sexual Risk Behavior
Risky Business: Teen Sex - CD Summary, February 24, 2004.
Sexual Activity Decreasing Among Oregon Teens Age 15-17 - Health Trends, Newsletter, March, 2001.
HIV/AIDS: Knowledge and Risky Behavior Among Oregon Youth - Health Trends, Newsletter April, 1996.