The following tables provide the most current statistics on deaths in Oregon by county of residence.
Please read about Oregon Preliminary Data before using year-to-date (YTD) and preliminary statistics.
Deaths by County of Residence
- Youth Suicide: Results from the 1999 YRBS
Health Trends Newsletter August 2000(352K)
- Weapons and Oregon Teens - What is the Risk?
More Oregon high school-aged students died from gunshot injuries than from all natural causes combined.
Report Published October, 1999 (1997 YRBS Data) (1.4 Mb)
- Suicidal Behavior Results from the 1997 Youth Risk Behavior Survey
Health Trends Newsletter May 1998
- Minority Health: Mortality Profiles of Oregon's Residents
Health Newsletter July 1996 (476K)
- HIV/AIDS - Knowledge and Risky Behavior Among Oregon Youth 1995
Health Trends Newsletter April 1996 (1995 YRBS Data)
- Fatal Behavior Why Oregonians Die Prematurely
Health Trends Series No. 44, December 1995