Need Help with Managing your Diabetes?
Living Well with Chronic Conditions is a six-week workshop that provides tools for living a healthy life with chronic health conditions such as diabetes. Through weekly sessions, the workshop provides support and tools for managing stress, medications, communication with your health care providers, better eating, and more.
How to make your workplace healthy
Wellness at Work is a public-private partnership that aspires to reach more than one million Oregonians with workplace policies and programs that support employees to eat healthier, move more, quit tobacco, and use the kinds of health care that will improve and sustain their health. Included at this site are:
- A free worksite assessment
- Steps to building a culture of health
- Model policies for making your workplace tobacco free, and more
Back to top
Need help Quitting Smoking?
- 1-800-QUIT NOW (1-800-784-8669
- Español: 1-877-2NO FUME (1-877-266-3863)
- TTY: 1-877-777-6534