This toolkit aims to help local Living Well Programs with:
- partnership development
- marketing and recruitment of participants
- building financial sustainability
All of these tools work together to support the program in the long term.
The Living Well Marketing and Financial Sustainability Toolkit
Using the Toolkit
Begin by skimming the table of contents (pdf) to see what information and tools meet your immediate needs. Be sure and read the introduction to each section to learn more about why and how to focus on this aspect of work.
The toolkit has also been broken down by section below. You may download each section separately and access the forms and templates individually in their original editable format.
Read the introduction to each section to learn more about why and how to focus on this aspect of work.
The toolkit is divided into three sections:
Section 1: Marketing to Potential Partners (pdf)
One of the first steps in building sustainable Living Well Programs is to create strong partnerships with other organizations. This will provide a strong base for a successful program.
- Living Well 101 Presentation (ppt | pdf)
Section 2: Marketing to Potential Participants (pdf)
The next step is to spread the word and motivate participants to sign up. The tools in this section are designed for Living Well programs across Oregon and will show you how to market your workshop in partnership with the host site to potential workshop participants.
- Audience Worksheet Template (doc | pdf)
- News Release Template (doc | pdf)
- Op-Ed Template (doc | pdf)
- Public Service Announcement Template (doc | pdf)
- Guide to Calendar Listings (doc | pdf)
- Electronic Marketing Tools (doc | pdf)
- Zero Session (doc | pdf)
- Zero Session (Spanish) (doc | pdf )
Section 2 Appendices:
- Sample Tribal Brochure (pdf)
- Testimonial Form (doc | pdf)
- Sample Press Release (doc | pdf)
- Living Well Central Oregon Ad - version 1 (pdf)
- Living Well Central Oregon Ad - version 2 (pdf)
- Sample Letter to Clinics (doc | pdf)
- Promotional Book Insert (doc | pdf)
- Doctor's Referral Form (doc | pdf)
- Provider Notification Cover Letter (doc | pdf)
- Provider Notification Form (doc | pdf)
- Samaritan Living Well Flyer (doc | pdf)
- Living Well Workshop Reminder Postcard (pdf)
Imagine that Living Well is a standard part of the health and social services system in Oregon, built into long-term budgets and multiple funding streams. This is the goal: financial sustainability.
- Case For Support (doc | pdf)
- Prospect Generator (doc | pdf)
- Identification and Qualification Session Template (doc | pdf)
- Prospect Profile Template (doc | pdf)
- Work Plan / Timeline Template (doc | pdf)
- Storytelling Tool (doc | pdf)
- Financial Sustainability Prospect Presentation Template (ppt | pdf)
- Financial Sustainability Presentation Notes (doc | pdf)
Section 3 Appendices:
- Chronic Disease and Prevention Model Benefit (doc | pdf)
- Potential Partners - Introduction (pdf)
- Potential Partners - Hospitals (pdf)
- Issue Brief - Hospitals (doc)
- Talking Points - Hospitals (doc)
- Potential Partners - Employers (pdf)
- Issue Brief - Employers (doc)
- Talking Points - Employers (doc)
- Potential Partners - Insurers (pdf)
- Issue Brief - Insurers (doc)
- Talking Points - Insurers (doc)
- Potential Partners - Other (pdf)
Living Well Toolkit Case Study
Case Study (doc)
Have you used one or more of the resources in the Living Well Sustainability Toolkit? If so, please share your experience with us by completing this brief form and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with any tools you customized for your local area. We hope to use this information so partners across Oregon can continue learning from each other.
Thank you for using the Living Well Sustainability Toolkit! Please let us know how these materials are working, and what else you need by sending comments, suggestions and requests to the Oregon Living Well Program at 1-888-576-7414 or email@example.com.