Would you like to connect with self-management partners across the state? Would you like to participate in a statewide effort to build and support self-management programs?
On this page:
About the Self-Management Network
The Network is open to all self-management programs in Oregon and to community partners, including representatives from health systems, providers, insurers, and community-based organizations. We also encourage participation from self-management program leaders. If you are interested in joining a workgroup or the general Network calls, please contact us.
Sign-up for the Self-Management Listserv
Our listserv is a moderated, interactive mailing list for people involved with delivery and support of chronic disease self-management programs in Oregon. Use the listserv to help find leaders for programs, share marketing materials, and ask questions!
The Network's purpose is to:
- Promote the successful expansion, implementation, and coordination of self-management programs statewide
- Facilitate additional communication and cooperation between all self-management programs in Oregon
- Provide a clear picture of statewide priorities and concerns
- Provide a venue for addressing program challenges and opportunities that affect all programs and partners
- Develop workgroups to address statewide priorities and opportunities
- Enhance community and partner ownership of self-management programs
- Promote sustainability of programs statewide
- Share resources and support regional networks
The Network has previously had three workgroups, focusing on:
- Quality Assurance and Fidelity
- Marketing and Recruitment
Local organizations and county contacts
Find Living Well County Contacts
These Oregon and Southwest Washington Leaders, Master Trainers, and program coordinators are the county contact for chronic disease self-management programs in their area. If there is not a contact for your county, please contact us.
Network workgroup agendas and minutes
Under construction - new workgroups being formed!
Quarterly Network Teleconference*
The Network meets quarterly (via phone) and in person at the Oregon Self-Management Annual Forum
*Join our next call! Date in August to be announced! Join by calling 877-336-1831, dial-in code 309902