Making changes to your registry
Patients must notify OMMP in writing within 10 days of any changes to:
- Mailing address
- Grow site address
- Caregiver or grower designations
After cards are issued, a $100 replacement card fee is required to:
- Designate or add a caregiver or grower
- Designate or update the grow site address
The replacement card fee is reduced to $20 if the patient submits proof of Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or proof of having served in the Armed Forces of the United States.
No fee payment is required and cards will not be reissued for the following change requests:
- Change mailing addresses
- Remove a caregiver
- Remove a grower/grow site
To submit a change request
At this time, change requests cannot be made online.
**Please keep a copy of the documents you submit.**
Withdrawing from OMMP
A cardholder may withdraw from OMMP at any time by submitting a signed request by mail.
- All cards must be returned to the OMMP within 7 calendar days of the date that the OMMP was notified of the withdrawal.
- It is the responsibility of the patient to notify his/her Caregiver and/or Grower that his/her card is no longer valid.