Quarterly updates of STD case data are available here
The following HIV/AIDS data tables and summaries were prepared by the HIV/STD/TB Program of the Oregon Department of Human Services. The Epidemiologic Profile is published annually and is a comprehensive review of HIV/AIDS in Oregon. More recent and preliminary data is prepared quarterly.
The current Epidemiological Profile summarizes HIV/AIDS in Oregon for cases diagnosed through December 2011. Updated 9/18/2013
Preliminary Data - Updated 11/12/2013
The 'Report Date' is the date the case report is first entered into eHARS (HIV/AIDS Reporting System). The Diagnosis Date is often much earlier than the date reported. The difference between these dates is the reporting delay. Because of reporting delay, HIV/AIDS case reporting data is considered preliminary until approximately six months after any given reporting period, at which time the number of diagnoses would be considered 95% complete.
- HIV infection diagnoses, deaths, and living by year and sex
- Oregon cases of HIV infection by year of diagnosis, sex and race, 1981--2013
- Oregon cases of HIV infection by year of diagnosis, sex and age, 1981- 2013 (3rd quarter)
- Oregon cases of HIV infection by county of residence and year of diagnosis
- AIDS diagnosed within 12 months of first diagnosis among metro-area Oregon HIV infections diagnosed 2007-2011
- Oregon HIV cases by HIV/AIDS status, age, sex, race, ethnicity, and transmission category, living as of 9/30/2013
- Oregon cases of HIV infection for most recent 12 months by county, calendar quarter, sex, age group, race, ethnicity, transmission category