Maintaining your Certification requires obtaining 2.0 CEUs within the 2 year certification period and paying yearly certification renewal fees.
Renewal notices will be mailed November 2015.
You can renew online!You will no longer be submitting Continuing Education Unit (CEU)
documentation with your renewal. You will sign an affidavit on your
renewal application that you have completed 2.0 CEUs and CEUs must have been taken within the 2 year certification period.
Your certificate number and PIN are on the renewal notice.
Last name with initials L-Z
- You will renew for TWO years 2016-2017
- The fee for one certificate (distribution OR treatment) is $80.00
- The fee for both certificates (distribution & treatment) is $120.00
**NEW CEU INFORMATION**
Online Renewal Instructions - Please Read Carefully!
Drinking water system operators can now renew and
pay for their operator certification online with MyLicense! The online
renewal process is for individual renewal and credit card payment (using MasterCard or Visa only).
To start registration for online renewal, click HERE!
- You will need a credit card, MasterCard or Visa
- You will need your renewal notice with your assigned personal PIN# and operator certification number.
Note: The certification number must be entered in the form "D-1234" or "T-1234" as appropriate. Do not forget to enter the dash in the certification number
- Once you have registered, you can change your log-in and password
- Instructions for using MyLicense are on each screen, as well as details letting you know about the next step.
- Individuals holding two operator certificates must renew and pay for
each separately; after renewing one, you will be redirected to renew
the second certificate.
- If your credit card payment is declined by the online system, you
will need to submit your renewal notice and check by mail to Drinking
Water Services (See mailing instructions below).
- At any time during the year you can update your address and telephone number through MyLicense online!
PLEASE NOTE: Renewing operator certification is the responsibility of the operator, not the operators manager, secretary, or family member.
For those who do not wish to renew and pay online, you can still renew by mail by submitting your renewal notice, and check to:
- Make checks payable to: OHA-Drinking Water Services
- Mail original signed renewal application to: Cashier, OHA-Drinking Water Services
PO Box 14260
Portland, OR 97293-0260