Inspections are performed at tanning facilities to ensure facilities are following public health requirements and regulations to reduce risk to the public.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Order
- A legal document which outlines rule violations and associated civil penalties. It is issued to a facility's registrant who fails to correct non-compliances stemming from an inspection.
- Facility Location
- City where the facility is located.
- Facility Name
- Official name of the facility when the Final Order was issued.
- Facility Owner Name
- Individual or Entity that legally owned the tanning facility when the Final Order was issued.
- Year Issued
- The year the Final Order was issued.
- Penalty Amount
- Total amount of the monetary fine listed in the Final Order document.
- Returned to Compliance
- Whether the public health rule violations found in the inspection were fixed and the Final Order fine paid.
Oregon Administrative Rules
Oregon Administrative Rules for Tanning: Division 103, Division 111, Division 119, Division 124
Note: Facilities are required to pay registration fees every year.
Click on the Facility Name to open the Final Order document.
2013 Final Orders
2012 Final Orders
2011 Final Orders
2010 Final Orders