Work Group Members
Shelley Paeth (Lincoln), Judy Treanor (Linn), Kate Moore (Deschutes), Sheree Smith (Morrow), Kathy Cooley (Coos), Christi Peeples (Healthy Start), Dianna Pickett (OFH), Beth Gebstadt (OFH), Becky Seel (OFH), Cynthia Ikata (OFH), Nicole Walter (OFH), Heather Morrow-Almeida (OFH), Sandra Potter-Marquardt (OFH), Nancy Bischofs (HS-Lane), Kathy Thompson (HS-Deschutes/Jefferson), Kathy Gibbs (HS-Polk), Marilyn Hartzell (OCCYSHN), Candace Artemenko (OCCYSHN), Julie Goodrich (Multnomah), Cate Wilcox (OFH)
Work Group Charge and Logic Model
R&L Work Group Charge:
- Identify current successful referral and linkages practices and tools used by HV programs (includes NFP, HS/HF, PH, CaCoon).
- Recommend key components for appropriate, coordinated ENTRY to the system (including NFP, HS/HF, CaCoon and PH-PN-HV).
- Recommend key components for appropriate, coordinated “WARM HAND-OFF”.
- Recommend key components for appropriate and coordinated community referrals and linkages throughout service by the system.
- Contribute to assessment effort to describe the current and future capacity of home visiting programs.
- Recommend key referral and linkages components for “non-target universe”.
Cross Work Group Charge:
- Assure shared local / state leadership for development of Oregon’s home visiting system.
- Present the proposed action plan and recommendations to leadership (TBD).
- Contribute to/review the home visiting needs assessment.
- Each workgroup consists of state and local participation, with representation from Healthy Start and CaCoon.
Meeting MinutesMay 5, 2010, MinutesMay 26, 2010, MinutesJune 16, 2010, Minutes