Oregon PRAMS: First Year Report, 1998-99
This report is the product of the collaborative efforts of many people at the Oregon Health Services. Review and commentary from PRAMS team members has enhanced it.
In memory of Edward J. Johnson II, 1950-2000, State of Oregon Registrar, 1988-2000.
- Kenneth D. Rosenberg, MD, MPH
- Patricia R. Westling, RNC, BSN
- Alfredo S. Sandoval, MS, MBA
- Kara Stebbins, BS, MPH
- Tina Kent, BA
- Martin Lahr, MD, FAAP
- Other PRAMS Team Members:
- Chan Vannarath
- Carol Sanders
- Joyce Grant-Worley
- Jackie Meadows
- Anne Bradley
- Other collaborators:
- Oregon SafeNet: Bonnie Teschner, Bobbie Bowman, Marila Alvares, Cara Clark, Moira Doogan, Jeanne Florey.
- Oregon Health Services: Dan Nielsen & Bill Chamberlain (mailroom], Karol Almroth, Patty Neuhaus.
- Clearwater Research, Inc.: Kara Harder, Mariah Norris, Janice Rush, Andrea Phillips, Corey Boehning.
- Washington PRAMS staff: Tom Bell, Linda Lohdefinck.
- CDC staff and contractors who have provided us with so much support, including Christopher Johnson, Brian Morrow, Mike Vanchiere, Nedra Whitehead, Holly Shulman and Mary Rogers.
- Translators and pilot testers (English and Spanish): Ingrid Lorensen, Sem Hernandez, Ana McMurray, Nurit Fischler, Julie McFarlane, Liangrong Wu, Lidia Krivoy, Suzanne Yusem, Spanish Communications, Inc.
The PRAMS program is supported by the following programs in the Oregon Health Services: Perinatal and Child Health, Women and Reproductive Health, WIC, Immunization, Tobacco and HIV.
Return to the top of the page.