Tools and Resources
Providers can find many tools and resources in the Oregon Reproductive Health Program Manual.
- Directory of Oregon Reproductive Health Program Clinics - see Appendix A
- Title X sliding fee scale - see Exhibit B4
- Monthly income cut-offs for CCare and OHP - see Appendix F
- Project/Site number request form - see Exhibit D1
- Oregon CVR - see Exhibit D5
- CVR Submission Deadlines - see Exhibit C9
- CVR rejection explanations - see Exhibit C10
- How to access Ahlers data online - see Exhibit D4
- Go to Ahlers' Web Site
Homelessness and Violence
Draft Birth Control Consent Forms (Word)
Oregon Reproductive Health Program Manual
The Oregon Reproductive Health Program Manual is divided into five sections. Clinics that are CCare-only may remove Section B and its exhibits from the manual as it applies only to Title X.
To request a hardcopy of the program manual, contact the RH Program. Alternatively, you may find using this electronic version containing hyperlinks useful for quick reference or study:
Sections and exhibits are listed separately below so you may access original forms. Sections and their exhibits may be updated periodically, and will be available for download at that time.
To keep track of updates, you may consult the RH Manual Change Log (updated 8/26/11/12/13).
Section A: The Oregon Reproductive Health Program (pdf, 34pp) (updated 8/7/13)
Section A Exhibits
Exhibit 1: DMAP Family Planning Codes (pdf) (updated 6/3/13)
Exhibit 2: Purchasing Family Planning Supplies (pdf)
Exhibit 3: Oregon Title X Vasectomy Project Invoice (xls)
Exhibit 4: Consent for Sterilization Form (English and Spanish) (pdf)
Exhibit 5: RH Program Abuse Reporting Standard (pdf) (added 7/17/2013)
Section B: Federal Title X Regulations and Requirements (pdf, 86pp)
Section B Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Program Element #41 (pdf)
Exhibit 2: OHA Revenue & Expenditure Report (Excel)
Exhibit 3: Title X Service and Supply Discount Schedule (pdf) (updated 2/26/13)
Exhibit 4: Reproductive Health Program Sliding Fee Scale (pdf) (updated 2/26/13)
Exhibit 5: Reproductive Health Program Review Schedule (pdf)
Exhibit 6: Agency Review Tools (Word)
Exhibit 7: Budget Projection Worksheet & Instructions (Excel)
Exhibit 8: Title X Program Instructions (pdf)
Exhibit 9: Guidance on Protocol Development (pdf) (replaced 4/2/13)
Section C: CCare (pdf, 34pp) (Updated 5/15/13)
Section C Exhibits
Exhibit 1: CCare Eligibility Database Instructions (pdf)
Exhibit 2: CCare Enrollment Form English or Spanish (pdf)
Exhibit 3: CCare Citizenship and Identity Document Checklist (pdf)
Exhibit 4: Social Security Number Statement (English and Spanish) (pdf)
Exhibit 5: CCare Oregon Birth Information Form (pdf)
Exhibit 6: Out-of-State Birth Certificates Instructions and Flowchart and Authorization to Release Form (pdf)
Exhibit 7: Clinical Requirements for CCare Billable Visits (pdf) (updated 6/3/13)
Exhibit 8: Reimbursement Rates for CCare Visits and Supplies (pdf) (updated 5/29/13)
Exhibit 9: CVR Submission Deadlines (pdf)
Exhibit 10: CVR Rejection Messages (pdf)
Exhibit 11: Sample CVR Error Report (pdf)
Exhibit 12: Sample Billing Register/Remittance Advice (pdf)
Exhibit 13: CCare Primary Care Referral Brochure (English and Spanish) (Word)
Exhibit 14: Affidavit/Statement of Identity (pdf)
Exhibit 15: CCare Chart Review Tool (Word)
Section D: Oregon Clinic Visit Record (CVR) Guide (pdf, 37pp) (Updated 11/12/13)
Section D Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Project/Site Number Request Form (pdf)
Exhibit 2: Ahlers Web Security Application (pdf)
Exhibit 3: Reports Generated from CVR Data (pdf)
Exhibit 4: Accessing Ahlers & Associates Data Online (pdf)
Exhibit 5: Oregon CVR (pdf)
Exhibit 6: File Format for Data Submissions from non-WINCVR Systems (pdf)
Section F: Appendices
Appendix A: Directory of Oregon Family Planning Clinics (pdf) (updated 8/26/13)
Appendix B: Oregon Reproductive Health Program Contacts (pdf)
Appendix C: Oregon Health Authority Organizational Chart (pdf)
Appendix D: Center for Prevention and Health Promotion Organization Chart (pdf)
Appendix E: Adolescent, Genetics, and Reproductive Health Section Organizational Chart (pdf)
Appendix F: Medicaid Income Guidelines (pdf) (updated 2/26/13)
Appendix G: Chlamydia Manual (pdf)
Oregon Reproductive Health Program Overview
CCare Eligibility & Overview
CCare Enrollment Form
- This short webinar will cover the CCare Enrollment Form in detail. Learn about NVRA requirements, citizenship requirements, the Reasonable Opportunity Period, income determination, private insurance and special confidentiality.
CCare Eligibility Database
This short webinar will be a walk-through the online Eligibility Database. Learn how to enroll or re-enroll clients, check annual exam status, see client eligibility history, understand notifications and messages, and complete an Oregon Birth Record request.
CCare Billing & CVR
CCare Program Integrity
- This short webinar will cover how to ensure your clinic is following CCare rules and guidelines. Learn how to prepare you clinic for an audit, identify potential issues with program integrity, reduce your clinic's risk of overpayment and what information is reviewed by state staff on a regular basis.
CCare Orientation, Part 1: Enrollment and Eligibility
- This is part one of a two-part series. This webinar is specifically geared toward front desk/reception staff who are a client's first contact for a CCare appointment. We will cover the basics of the CCare program, eligibility requirements, using the CCare Eligibility Database, filling out the enrollment form, verifying citizenship, NVRA requirements, insurance and more. Download the presentation.
CCare Orientation, Part 2: After Enrollment
- This is part two of a two-part series. This webinar will review parts of the CCare appointment after a client checks in and completes the enrollment proccess. We will cover CCare Standards of Care and program requirements, vasectomies, billing and data collection, insurance, the CVR, audits and program integrity. Download the presentation.
Reproductive Health Coordinator Orientation
- This webinar is an overview of the CCare program designed to orient new Reproductive Health Coordinators. We will cover the basics of the Reproductive Health Program, the role and responsibilities of the coordinator, administrative rules and contracts, Title X and CCare, the IPP program, supply purchasing, OVP, promoting CCare, resources and much more. Download the presentation.
CCare Eligibility and Enrollment Changes
- In mid-January, CCare will roll-out changes to the eligibility and enrollment process. Please join us for an important webinar describing these changes and how they will affect you and your clients. This webinar will be particularly useful to Reproductive Health Coordinators, front desk staff, and any other staff involved in administering CCare. The same webinar will be conducted three times in early January to accommodate all staff who are interested in attending. Please see below for registration details. Download the presentation, the Refugee/Asylee policy overview and the Auto-Enrollment Eligibility Database changes.
Resources for Trainings Held in Portland
General Vasectomy Materials
These materials have been incorporated into the Reproductive Health Program Manual.
Please see Section A.7 for details on providing vasectomies through CCare or Title X.
For your convenience the consent to sterilization forms are provided here. The forms are Exhibits A3 and A4 in the Program Manual.
Please see below for a referral list of Oregon Vasectomy Clinics:
Healthy Weight Management