As of October 2008, CCare tools, forms, and resources can be found in Section C of the Oregon Family Planning Program Manual.
National Voter Registration Act (NVRA) Requirements
As of July 2012, the CCare Enrollment form includes NVRA requirements. See the policy and procedures and the associated forms below:
SEL 503 - Voter Registration Card
SEL 503a - Spanish Voter Registration Card
SEL 504 - Agency Voter Registration Reporting Form
SEL 540 - Signature Stamp Attestation Form
Out-of-State Birth Certificate Requests
CCare applicants born in Oregon may request an electronic search for their birth record by submitting a Birth Information Form to their local clinic. See below for more information about Oregon Birth Record Requests.
As of March 1, 2008, the Oregon Reproductive Health Program will order birth certificates from other states to help non-Oregon born CCare applicants document U.S.citizenship. The materials and links below explain this process.
- Flow chart (pdf) - Describes request process
- State matrix (pdf) - Details state-specific request requirements (Updated 10/13/09)
- California county matrix (xls) - Details California county-specific request requirements
- OHAauthorization form(pdf) - Authorizes client's release of certificate to State of Oregon (Required) (Updated 11/12/10)
- Sample log form (xls) - For tracking birth certificate requests (Recommended)
Links to State Birth Certificate Request Forms
Links to California County Forms
Links to Other Birth Certificate Request Forms
CCare Administrative Rules
OregonCCare Administrative Rules Effective December 26, 2012 (PDF)
CCare Workgroup Charter
How to Become a CCare Provider
The OregonContraceptiveCare Program (CCare) is a Medicaid waiver demonstration project approved by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. The project provides contraceptive management services to eligible men and women with family incomes up to 250% of the Federal Poverty Level through a contract network of qualified family planning clinic providers. Contraceptive management services are specific to initiating or obtaining a contraceptive method and maintaining effective use of that method.
To become a CCare provider, you must also offer these same services to Oregon Health Plan (OHP) clients and be enrolled as a provider with both CCare and OHP.
You can find out more about CCare on the CCare website and more about being a provider on our provider resources website.
You can read about OHP rules and information on the Department of Medical Assistance Program’s website.
1) To start the enrollment process, read through the Prospective Provider Packet to determine if your clinic can comply with CCare program requirements. Included is an overview of program requirements, questions to consider before enrolling, the CCare Standards of Care, information about supplies and links to the program manual and other important information and resources.
2) Contact the CCare Provider Liaison, Pi Winslow at 971-673-0227 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for enrollment information and forms.
3) Next, download and read through our program manual and administrative rules.