On this page:
The Oregon Reproductive Health Program Manual is divided into five sections. Clinics that are CCare-only may remove Section B and its exhibits from the manual as it applies only to Title X.
To request a hardcopy
Contact the Reproductive Health Program to request a hardcopy of the Program Manual. Alternatively, you may find using the electronic version containing hyperlinks useful for quick reference or study.
- Sections and their exhibits may be updated periodically, and will be available for download at that time.
- To keep track of updates, check the RH Manual Change Log (pdf) (updated 12/2014).
Frequently Used Resources
- Directory of Oregon Reproductive Health Program Clinics - see Section E, Appendix A below
- Vasectomy Clinic Referral List - English (pdf) (updated 5/8/13)
- Title X sliding fee scale - see Exhibit B4 below
- Monthly income cut-offs for CCare and OHP - see Section E, Appendix F below
- Project/Site number request form - see Exhibit D1 below
- Oregon CVR - see Exhibit D5 below
- CVR Submission Deadlines - see Exhibit C9 below
- CVR rejection explanations - see Exhibit C10 below
- How to access Ahlers data online - see Exhibit D4 below
- Go to Ahlers' Web Site
View the Program Manual Online
Oregon Reproductive Health Program Manual - Full Electronic Version (pdf)
The full version does not include exhibits. Sections and exhibits are listed separately below so you may access original forms. Updated pages may not have been inserted into full PDF. Please see RH Manual Change Log for updated pages.
Section A Exhibits
Federal Title X Regulations and Requirements (pdf)
Section B Exhibits
Section C Exhibits
Section D Exhibits