Title X Tools
Annual Plan Information
Agency baseline data, supporting information and suggested activities for Title X Annual plan preparation:Download the pdf
Revenue and Expenditure Report Training
These slides describe the purpose and provide instructions for the Revenue and Expenditure Report each Title X agency is required to submit quarterly: Download the pdf
Title X Guidelines
Guidelines can be found in Section B of the Oregon Family Planning Program Manual.
Title X Online Training
Information and Education (I & E) Advisory Committee and Community Participation
Information and Education (I & E) Advisory Committee and Community Participation Made Easy!
This 15-minute Title X web training gives you step-by-step instructions for:
- Meeting Title X requirements for I & E advisory committee membership, organization and function.
- Meeting Title X community participation requirements.
(Presented by Marsha Brantley, Reproductive Health Education Consultant)
View the Title X Family Planning Information and Education (I & E) Advisory Committee and Community Participation Guidelines (pdf)
Cost Analysis Training with Gerry Christie (2011)
We recommend participants read the manual and all related attachments prior to viewing the webinars.
Tip: The workbooks were created in Excel 2007 but saved as Excel 2003 documents. When opening the workbook, be sure to choose "Enable Macros." Ignore warning message when closing/saving; you can continue. You will not lose any real functionality. The formulas and macros will still work.
View the full series in order:
- Download the Conference Player by choosing the Mac or Windows download link in the ".ARF File" column under the "Get the WebEx Player" heading.
- Download the audio recordings to your Desktop (see the .arf files below).
- Go to your Desktop and double-click the ConferencePlayerSetup.exe file to install the player.
- Open the recording .ARF files to play the recordings.