On this page:
Oregon Reproductive Health Program Overview
This 8.5 minute video tutorial offers a brief overview of the Oregon Reproductive Health Program, our purpose and the programs we administer. This training video is available via the OHA YouTube Channel and accessible to provider staff at anytime. (Closed caption available).
Title X Webinar Training Presentation
In April of 2014 a training was held on the Revenue and Expenditure Report each Title X agency is required to submit quarterly.These slides describe the purpose and provide instructions for the report. Download the presentation (pdf).
CCare Webinar Training Presentations
Originally presented as a series of webinars, these trainings walk you through different aspects of the CCare program and are designed for training new staff or existing staff who would like a refresher. Each training is designed to take no longer than 15 minutes to allow staff to return to clinic duties as needed.
CCare Eligibility & Overview
- This short training covers the CCare program basics and eligibility requirements. This training is a great introduction to new staff, providers and anyone who wants a refresher on program basics. Download the presentation (pdf).
CCare Enrollment Form
- This short training covers the CCare Enrollment Form. Learn about National Voter Registration Act (NVRA) requirements, citizenship requirements, the Reasonable Opportunity Period, income determination, private insurance and special confidentiality. Download the presentation (pdf).
CCare Eligibility Database
- This short training is a walk-through of the online Eligibility Database. Learn how to enroll or re-enroll clients, check annual exam status, see client eligibility history, understand notifications and messages, and complete an Oregon Birth Record request. Download the presentation (pdf).
CCare Billing & CVR
- This short training covers billing mechanism details for CCare - the Oregon Client Visit Record (CVR). Learn more about what constitutes a CCare billable visit and other frequently asked questions regarding reimbursement. Download the presentation (pdf).
CCare Program Integrity
- This short training covers how to ensure your clinic is following CCare clinic rules and guidelines. Learn how to prepare your clinic for an audit, identify potential issues with program integrity, reduce your clinic's risk of overpayment and what information is reviewed by state staff on a regular basis. Download the presentation (pdf).
CCare Orientation: After Enrollment
- This training reviews parts of the CCare appointment after a client checks in and completes the enrollment process. It covers CCare Standards of Care and program requirements, vasectomies, billing and data collection, insurance, the CVR, audits and program integrity. Download the presentation (pdf).
Reproductive Health Coordinator Orientation
- This training is an overview of the CCare program designed to orient new Reproductive Health Coordinators. It covers the basics of the Reproductive Health Program: RH coordinator role and responsibilities; administrative rules and contracts; Title X vs. CCare matrix;, the Infertility Prevention Project; supply purchasing; Oregon Vasectomy Project; promoting CCare; resources and much more. Download the presentation (pdf).
CCare Eligibility and Enrollment Changes
CCare Webinar Resources
Resources for Trainings Held in Portland
External Training Resources
Family Planning National Training Centers
For access to a wide range of training resources, we strongly encourage subscription to the Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Population Affairs (OPA) Family Planning National Training Centers eNews. The training centers work to enhance the capacity of Title X family planning agencies to deliver community reproductive health services.
You can subscribe and have ongoing access to resources by visiting the home page at http://www.fpntc.org and clicking on the "Subscribe to FP NTC eNews" button on the top right corner of the page.
With or without a subscription to eNews, you can view all their upcoming trainings by visiting http://www.fpntc.org/calendar-of-events.
California Family Health Council's Learning Exchange
The CFHC has many good resources for general reproductive health information as well as important webinars about healthcare reform and the Affordable Care Act: http://www.cfhc.org/learning-exchange/calendar
Seattle STD/HIV Prevention Training Center
The Seattle STD/HIV Prevention Training Center provides health care provider training on the prevention, diagnosis, management and treatment of sexually transmitted infections: http://www.seattlestdhivptc.org/class_calendar.html
National Family Planning Reproductive Health Association (NFPRHA)
For upcoming NFPRHA webinars, regional meetings, and conferences check the home page at http://www.nationalfamilyplanning.org and look under the "Upcoming Events" section on the right side of the page.
Cardea Services, funded by the Department of Health and Human Services/Office of Family Planning, provides toolkits, manuals, and web-based training related to administrative topics and a wide range of reproductive health topics that support Title X requirements. Cardea Services is an approved provider of continuing nursing education. http://www.cardeaservices.org/training/events/calendar.html#calendar
Northwest Center for Public Health Practice (NWCPHP)
NWCPHP offers a wide variety of training opportunities for public health professionals. Online trainings and webinars include topics such as epidemiology, outbreaks and preparedness, cultural competence, program evaluation, and leadership and management. http://www.nwcphp.org/training/training-search#b_start=0
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention STD Webinars
The following page has new and archived webinars on HIV and STD treatment: http://www.cdc.gov/std/training/webinars.htm
Reproductive Health Coordinator Meeting Materials