- Diagnostic Guidelines and Protocols
- These guidelines are intended as an aid to primary care providers in the Oregon BCCP Network.
- Join our Medical Advisory Committee (MAC)
- Are you a BCCP clinician and can lend clinical expertise on screening guidelines and protocols?
The BCCP has reconvened the Medical Advisory Committee (MAC). This committee provides clinical expertise and advice specific to breast and cervical cancer screening and diagnostic testing protocols. If you are interested in participating, please contact our program at firstname.lastname@example.org or 971-673-0581.
- Eligibility Guidelines for Patients
- For a patient to be eligible for BCCP, they must meet our eligibility requirements (pdf).
- What Services Are Covered by BCCP?
- List of covered services (pdf)