What to Expect at an Oregon MothersCare Visit
- A low or no cost pregnancy test, if you need one.
- Help applying for the Oregon Health Plan (call ahead so you know what to bring).
- Learn how to make a prenatal appointment and dental appointment early in pregnancy.
- A chance to ask questions.
- Learn about things you can do to stay healthy for you and your baby.
- Connections to programs like nutrition assistance from WIC or other helpful resources.
- Excellent staff who work with pregnant women every day.
Find an Oregon MothersCare Site
Click on your county for the site nearest you: