Sorry, no grants are available at this time. Please check back later.
Regardless of the availability of State planning funds, any community may choose to plan for an SBHC within their own timeline. Once opened, the SBHC may request to be certified by our office. State Certification status allows your county to be eligible for state funding, upon availability.
We encourage any community interested in developing and opening an SBHC to review the following documents.
- Planning Guide for a New School-Based Health Center
- SBHC Standards for Certification
- SBHC Funding Formula Report 2009
- School-Based Health Centers- A Home for Health Equality
- Planning and Sustaining a School-Based Health Center: Cost and Revenue Findings from Oregon