You can submit a complaint online in one of two ways:
1) Complete the Complaint Form (available in English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Russian and Chinese) and submit completed complaint forms via email to email@example.com
2) Use the form below to submit your complaint or report of fraud or abuse. Please provide enough information to allow WIC to follow up on your complaint.
- About participant/shopper:
Participant/shopper name, participant/shopper address or city, WIC ID number, voucher number or eWIC card number, transaction date and time, names/descriptions of other persons involved, location, specific food/formula involved, website names or links to web pages.
- About grocery store/farmer/farmers' market: store/farm/farmers' market name, location, date, names/descriptions of other persons involved, the specific food/formula involved
- About WIC clinic: Clinic name, location, whether the interaction was in person or over the telephone, who you spoke with
- About WIC program: Describe what about the program you would like to see changed or resolved.
- About other: If you feel your concerns do not fall under any of the above categories, please be as specific as possible describing what you would like to tell the program.