The Oregon WIC Program is converting our current WIC paper voucher system to a WIC Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) system (called "eWIC"). We are working with our contractor, JPMorgan EFS, towards a plan to pilot eWIC in fall 2013. This page has information for vendors related to our eWIC progress.
Current eWIC Topics
eWIC Vendor Newsletters
- Oregon eWIC Vendor News, February 1, 2013
- Oregon eWIC Vendor News, January 4, 2013
- Oregon eWIC Vendor News, December 7, 2012
- Oregon eWIC Vendor News, November 2, 2012
- Oregon eWIC Vendor News, October 5, 2012
- Oregon eWIC Vendor News, September 7, 2012
eWIC Processor Information
Approved Products List (APL)
- Oregon WIC APL, draft as of January 17, 2013
This APL is a work in progress. There may be products that are Oregon WIC-approved but not yet on this APL. This APL also includes container sizes that are not currently approved in Oregon. If there are items missing from this list that may be WIC-eligible, please submit an Oregon WIC UPC Request Form.
- Oregon WIC UPC Request Form