The Oregon WIC Program is converting our current WIC paper voucher system to a WIC Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) system (called "eWIC"). This page has information for vendors related to our eWIC progress.
Current eWIC Topics
eWIC Processor Information
Approved Products List (APL)
- Oregon WIC APL, draft as of November 5, 2015
This APL is a work in progress. There may be products that are Oregon WIC-approved but not yet on this APL. This APL also includes container sizes that are not currently approved in Oregon. If there are items missing from this list that may be WIC-eligible, please submit an Oregon WIC UPC Request Form.
To submit products not currently on the APL that you think may be WIC-eligible, please submit one of the following Oregon WIC UPC Request forms:
eWIC Vendor Newsletters
- eWIC Vendor News, November 16, 2015
- eWIC vendor news, October 16, 2015
- eWIC Vendor News, August 14, 2015
- eWIC Vendor News, July 15, 2015
- eWIC Vendor News, June 16, 2015
Training schedule and registration
Pilot and rollout training materials
eWIC training video for vendors