Please browse this overview of our site:
Tip: Use our search bar
If you can't find a page you're looking for, enter keywords or a program name into the search bar at the top of each page.
Our content is arranged by topic. These are the eight main topic areas:
- Birth & Death Certificates (vital records, vital statistics and surveys)
- Diseases & Conditions (chronic and communicable diseases, injury data and genetic conditions)
- Healthy Environments (drinking water, environmental exposures, food safety, radiation protection, recreation and workplace health)
- Healthy People & Families (information about prenatal and infant health, child health, women's health, men's health, WIC and reproductive and sexual health)
- Laboratory Services (information from the Oregon State Public Health Laboratory, virology/immunology, Laboratory Response Network and ORELAP)
- Preparedness (information about emergency preparedness in Oregon)
- Prevention & Wellness (antibiotic awareness, immunizations, nutrition, physical activity, oral health, safe living and tobacco prevention)
- Provider & Partner Resources (EMS & Trauma systems, information for hospitals and medical providers, and resources for local health departments and community partners)
|You can find Public Health program and staff contact information by clicking the Public Health Directory tab at the top right of each page.
Home page design
On the home page, you can check out each of the eight topic areas by hovering over each heading.
You can also find the latest press releases, most popular content, and links to featured events and important news from programs across Public Health.
Once you leave the home page, place your mouse cursor over the orange "arrow" button from any page to see the site-wide navigation menu, which shows all our main topics. This helps you quickly access content from across our site.
You will find "breadcrumb" navigation near the top of each page. These links gives you a road-map or "pathway" to show you where you are in the site.
Accessibility and privacy
Your feedback welcome!
If you would like to share your feedback, please use this feedback form.