Please browse this overview of our site:
Using our search bar
Enter keywords where it says "Search Public Health" at the top of each page. This will search our entire Public Health Division website.
Our content is arranged by topic. These are the eight main topic areas:
- Birth & Death Certificates (vital records, vital statistics and surveys)
- Diseases & Conditions (chronic and communicable diseases, HIV and STDs, injury data and genetic conditions)
- Healthy Environments (drinking water, climate change, food safety, healthy homes and neighborhoods, radiation protection, recreation and workplace health)
- Healthy People & Families (information about prenatal and infant health, child health, women's health, men's health, WIC and reproductive and sexual health)
- Laboratory Services (information from the Oregon State Public Health Laboratory, virology/immunology, Laboratory Response Network, Newborn Screening and ORELAP)
- Preparedness (information about emergency preparedness in Oregon)
- Prevention & Wellness (antibiotic awareness, flu prevention, immunizations, nutrition, physical activity, oral health, safe living and tobacco prevention)
- Provider & Partner Resources (EMS & Trauma systems, information for hospitals and medical providers, evaluation and research, and resources for local health departments and community partners)
|You can find Public Health program and staff contact information by clicking the Public Health Directory tab at the top right of each page.
Home page design
On the home page, you can check out each of the eight topic areas by hovering over each heading. You can also find the latest press releases, most popular content, and links to featured events and important news from programs across Public Health.
Once you leave the home page, hover your mouse over the "menu" button from any page to see the site-wide navigation menu, which shows all our main topics. This helps you quickly access content from across our site.
You will find "breadcrumb" navigation near the top of each page. These links give you a road-map or "pathway" to show you where you are in the site.
Top navigation bar
We have site-wide category pages that let you quickly access the wide variety of information public health has to offer. These links are in the top navigation bar on every page.
Accessibility and privacy
Your feedback welcome!
If you would like to share your feedback, please use this feedback form.