This training is designed for school staff and staff that work in child care centers, preschools and head start programs. The topics covered include how to login and search for a child's record, how to create lists of students and reports.
The best way to learn how to use ALERT IIS is to attend a live webinar hosted by an ALERT IIS Trainer.
Things to know about webinars:
- Double check your email address. You will be emailed the link to the webinar. Typos in your email address will cause the email to bounce.
- Webinars start on time. If you login more than 15 minutes past the start time, we will ask you to reschedule.
- If no participants have logged into a webinar 15 minutes past the start time, we will cancel the webinar.
Register for a live webinar
If you need more flexibility in training schedules, you may also watch pre-recorded videos.
Things to know about videos:
- Videos may take time to load.
- Playback controls are at the bottom of the screen. You may need to scroll down to see them.
- Adjust your Monitor Display Settings to 1024 X 768 for optimal viewing.
Watch the School / Child Care video