View 2016 - 2017 PEBB flu shot clinic dates
Falling leaves and dropping temperatures are a good reminder to prepare for flu season. Everyone ages 6 months and older needs a seasonal influenza shot every year to stay healthy and avoid spreading the flu to others. Even healthy people can be seriously affected by influenza, and the best way to avoid illness and not spread it to others is by vaccination.
Flu immunizations are available from your health care provider, local pharmacy or at a PEBB clinic.
Prepare for a PEBB CLINIC:
- Gather the family:
- Cooperative children as young as 9 years of age can be vaccinated with parental consent.
- Injectable trivalent is available for anyone age 9 and older.
- Bring your insurance card or $30 if you are without health insurance.
SPECIAL NOTE: PEBB Kaiser insurance is accepted at any of the PSOB PEBB Flu Clinics.
- Complete attached consent form and bring completed copy to the clinic.
- Wear short sleeved shirt.
Complete Consent Form:
- Injectable vaccine consent form (pdf)
- FluMist will not be offered during the 2016/2017 flu season. CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) voted that live attenuated influenza vaccine (Flumist), also known as the “nasal spray” flu vaccine, should not be used during the 2016-2017 flu season.
Bring completed consent form with you the day of the clinic.
Vaccine Information Statement (VIS)
Plan for a 30 minute appointment.
2016-2017 PEBB Flu Shot Clinic Schedule
Portland State Office Building (PSOB)
800 NE Oregon Street
Portland, OR 97232
|Thursday, September 22, 2016
||9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
|Thursday, October 6, 2016
||1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
|Wednesday, October 19, 2016
||8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
|Thursday, November 3, 2016
||2:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
|Wednesday, November 16, 2016
||9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
|Tuesday, December 13, 2016
||12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.