Follow us online
Fight the Flu
- Get your seasonal flu vaccination.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or your arm when you cough or sneeze.
- Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are also effective.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread that way.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- Stay home if you become sick.
- Learn more...
Información Acerca de la Gripe Estacional en Español