To apply for CE/CME credit, health professionals (Physicians, Physician Assistant, Nurses, and Pharmacists) need to read the Judicious Use of Antibiotics Guide - A Guide for Oregon Clinicians - 3rd Edition (pdf) and then complete the application form below.
Health professionals who complete the application fully and score a 75% or higher on the knowledge test will receive the CE or CME credit indicated.
To complete the application form, please fill out the following:
- Fill in all sections of the registration with: Name, Degree, License Number, Email Address, and Street Address
- Select the type of credit you wish to receive: AMA-PRA, AAFP, or Pharmacists
- Complete the 5 evaluation questions regarding the Judicious Use of Antibiotics Guide
- Answer all 8 questions of the knowledge test concerning the Judicious Use of Antibiotics Guide
- To complete and send the application for click the "Submit Registration" button at the bottom of the page
If a 75% or higher is achieved, a certificate of completion will be issued within 6-8 weeks following the submission of the completed application.
If the desired score is not reached the applicant will be notified and may re-submit the application up to 3 times.