Oregon schools and children’s facilities are required to share their immunization and exemption rates, along with their county rates, at their main office, on their websites, and for parents. Below is the most recent data that Oregon has available. Data for 2016-2017 will be available in late April/early May 2017. Follow the instructions to create easy-to-read graphs.
If your school or children’s facility has more current information than that listed below, follow the instructions to hand enter new numbers to create the graphs.
Preschool, Child Care, Head Start (Section E)
Kindergarten through 12th (Section H)
How to Share Your Immunization Rates
- Find your immunization rates from this spreadsheet. * Sites are sorted by county.
- Highlight the entire row, and copy it (either right-click and choose "copy" or press ctrl+c)
- Open the graph template and go to the first tab titled “Paste your data”. This tab is located in the bottom left corner of the spreadsheet (it should already be open by default).
- Click on the “Graph your data” tab, located in the bottom left corner of the spreadsheet. This graph will automatically update with the data you just pasted. To share this graph with parents or post to your website, you can save it as an image (google “save Excel chart as image” for instructions) or as a PDF (if your computer is set up to do so), or you can save and share the Excel file directly.
- Share your immunization rates in three ways:
- Share your county rates as well
Immunization Rates by County
Click on a county below to view a PDF file containing the county's immunization and exemption data for schools and children's facilities.
Frequently Asked Questions