Educational materials for mothers or parents:
- Hepatitis B and Your Baby (pdf) - Q&A from the CDC on hepatitis B for all pregnant women.
- When a Pregnant Women has Hepatitis B (pdf) - Q&A from the CDC for pregnant women who have hepatitis B.
- CDC’s Hepatitis B and a Healthy Baby - Slide presentation with audio, available in English, Chinese, Hmong, Korean, Vietnamese, and Taglish.
- CDC’s Hepatitis B and Your Healthy Baby - An educational slide show for women who have hepatitis B.
- Hepatitis B and Moms-to Be - Brochures from the Asian Liver Center for pregnant women with hepatitis B. Available in English, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Lao, Tagalog, and Spanish.
- Hep B Moms - Website for moms with hepatitis B, including information from pregnancy to after your child is born, resources, and a forum for HBV positive mothers to communicate.
Reference materials for the health care community:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention References:
State of Oregon Reference Materials
For Health Care Professionals:
For Local Health Departments: