This training is for clinics using the inventory management functions of the ALERT IIS. The training covers setting up your inventory in the system, entering administered doses from inventory and monthly reconciliation.
The best way to learn how to use ALERT IIS is to attend a live webinar hosted by an ALERT IIS Trainer.
Things to know about webinars:
- Double check your e-mail address. You will be e-mailed the link to the webinar. Typos in your e-mail address will cause the e-mail to bounce.
- Webinars start on time. If you login more than 15 minutes past the start time, we will ask you to reschedule.
- If no participants have logged into a webinar 15 minutes past the start time, we will cancel the webinar.
Register for an Inventory webinar
If you need more flexibility in training schedules, you may also watch pre-recorded videos.
Things to know about videos:
- Videos may take time to load.
- Playback controls are at the bottom of the screen. You may need to scroll down to see them.
- Adjust your Monitor Display Settings to 1024 X 768 for optimal viewing.
Watch the Inventory video