This training is designed for clinical staff who use ALERT IIS to order state-supplied vaccine.
Things to know about webinars:
Register for a vaccine ordering webinar
- Double check your e-mail address. You will be e-mailed the link to the webinar. Typos in your e-mail address will cause the e-mail to bounce.
- Webinars start on time. If you login more than 15 minutes past the start time, we will ask you to reschedule.
- If no participants have logged into a webinar 15 minutes past the start time, we will cancel the webinar.
If you need more flexibility in training schedules, you may also watch pre-recorded videos.
Things to know about videos:
- Videos may take time to load.
- Playback controls are at the bottom of the screen. You may need to scroll down to see them.
- Adjust your Monitor Display Settings to 1024 X 768 for optimal viewing.
Watch the Ordering video