By Jennifer Cook
Ever wonder what it takes to keep the POLST Registry running smoothly? Take a look at our 2012 Annual Report
Here are a few highlights:
- The Emergency Communications Center Registry Hotline received 972 calls.
- EMS accounted for 275 (28.3 percent) of the calls.
- We received and processed 45,532 POLST forms.
- On average, it took 1.58 calendar days (median 1.43) to enter a form’s information into the Registry after receiving it. We prepared and mailed 29,517 registrant packets.
- The Registry Business Office fielded 2,100 calls. A new OPR logo, motto, mission statement and website were developed.
All this in addition to many on-site trainings!
Interested in having our training officer present at your agency? Contact Jenny Cook, OPR project liaison, at email@example.com
or 503-494-1230. You can also visit our website at www.orpolstreg.org
for EMS training materials and fill out our training request form.
Back to issue index