Approaching December 31, 2016 Deadline for Processors and Dispensaries
- Information Bulletin 2016-30 (pdf) provides a summary of the temporary testing rules effective Decemeber 2, 2016.
- Information Bulletin 2016-29 (pdf) provides guidance on how to interpret a test result and outlines the responsibilities of growers, processors and dispensaries regarding testing to ensure that only marijuana that has passed all required testing is transferred.
- New permenant rules are effective November 28, 2016 that make changes to OAR 333-007 and -008, Marijuana Labeling; Medical Marijuana Growers, Processors , Dispensaries and Cards. These rules may be reviewed on rules page.
Subscribe to receive e-mail updates related to OMMP
Poison Control Help
Oregon Poison Center: 1-800-222-1222
Pet Emergencies: Emergency Animal Hospitals and Clinics
Waiting for cards?
We are currently reviewing applications received between: October 7, 2016 through October 13, 2016*
- For complete applications received during this time, cards will be mailed within 7 to 10 business days.
- For incomplete applications, we will send you a letter to let you know what is needed to complete your application.
Beginning June 2, 2016, receipts are issued to applicants who submit a complete application per ORS 475B.415(2). The receipt has the same legal effect as a registry identification card for 30 days following the date on which the receipt was issued.
- Receipts are only issued to the applicant.
- The OMMP does not have the authority to issue second receipts or extend the time on receipts.
- If you have an error on your receipt, please contact us.
Please review our FAQs to see if your question is answered. If you still need help, please contact us.
Patients: Call 971-673-1234. Staff are available from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday. We cannot verify or send confidential information by email.
Growers: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Processors and Dispensaries: Call 1-855-244-9580 or email email@example.com.
Reporting / Tracking: Visit our Reporting Requirements page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Laboratories: For information about ORELAP accreditation, visit the Cannabis Testing page or contact the Oregon Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (ORELAP). For information about laboratory reporting requirements, visit the Laboratories page or contact OMMP.Labs@state.or.us