Title X Tools
Title X Review Tool
This new version of the Triennial Review Tool was revised in March of 2015.
Annual Plan Information
Here you will find documents relevant to the FY2016 Reproductive Health Annual Plans, Required for Title X agencies.
- Description of goals, objectives, and suggested activities for Title X Annual plan preparation: Download the pdf
- FY2013 baseline data on clinical and counseling services: Download the pdf
- FY2015 6-month update data to check your progress on your FY2015 goals and to assist in selecting new goals for FY2016 (Note: With only 6 months of data, the numbers may look higher or lower than they truly will be when we have a full year of data to look at): Download the pdf
Revenue and Expenditure Report Training
These slides describe the purpose and provide instructions for the Revenue and Expenditure Report each Title X agency is required to submit quarterly: Download the pdf
Title X Guidelines
Guidelines can be found in Section B of the Oregon Family Planning Program Manual.
Title X Online Training
For current information on Title X please visit the Office of Population Affairs
, and keep an eye out for training tools, activities, and job aids from the Family Planning Training Centers
Information and Education (I & E) Advisory Committee and Community Participation
Information and Education (I & E) Advisory Committee and Community Participation Made Easy!
This 15-minute Title X web training gives you step-by-step instructions for:
- Meeting Title X requirements for I & E advisory committee membership, organization and function.
- Meeting Title X community participation requirements.
(Presented by Marsha Brantley, Reproductive Health Education Consultant)
View the Title X Family Planning Information and Education (I & E) Advisory Committee and Community Participation Guidelines (doc)
Cost Analysis Training with Gerry Christie (2011)
We recommend participants read the manual and all related attachments prior to viewing the webinars.
Tip: The workbooks were created in Excel 2007 but saved as Excel 2003 documents. When opening the workbook, be sure to choose "Enable Macros." Ignore warning message when closing/saving; you can continue. You will not lose any real functionality. The formulas and macros will still work.
View the full series in order:
- Download the Conference Player by choosing the Mac or Windows download link in the ".ARF File" column under the "Get the WebEx Player" heading.
- Download the audio recordings to your Desktop (see the .arf files below).
- Go to your Desktop and double-click the ConferencePlayerSetup.exe file to install the player.
- Open the recording .ARF files to play the recordings.
OPA Enrollment Data Collection Resources