Title X Tools
Information and Education (I & E) Advisory Committee and Community Participation Made Easy! (2010)
This 15-minute Title X web training gives you step-by-step instructions for:
- Meeting Title X requirements for I & E advisory committee membership, organization and function, and
- Meeting Title X community participation requirements.
Presented by Marsha Brantley, Reproductive Health Education Consultant
Information and Education (I & E) Advisory Committee and Community Participation Sample Policies and Procedures (pdf)
Cost Analysis Training with Gerry Christie 2011
Download the Manual and the corresponding workbook that applies to you.
We recommend participants read the manual and all related attachments prior to viewing the webinars.
The workbooks were created in Excel 2007 but saved as Excel 2003 documents. When opening the workbook BE SURE to "Enable Macros". Ignore warning message when closing/saving -- you can continue; you will not lose any real functionality. The formulas and macros will still work.
View the full series in order.
1. Download ("save") the Conference Player (exe) to your Desktop.
2. Download the audio recordings to your Desktop (see the .ARF files below).
3. Go to your Desktop and double-click the ConferencePlayerSetup.exe file to install the player.
4. Open the recording .ARF files to play the recordings.
Title X Guidelines
Title X Orientation Online Training
Learn about the history of Title X and how it impacts your clinic and practices through Title X Orientation Online Training. The training includes modules for general staff, counselors, and managers. Participants can complete up to two tests to receive certificates of completion to satisfy state or employer job requirements. Managers and staff of sites funded by Title X are encouraged to review this self-paced online training.
For more information and to take this free course, visit http://centerforhealthtraining.org/calendar/onlinetrainings/ot_txor.html.