The 2011 Oregon Public Health Week Speaker Series is an exciting array of dynamic, provocative speakers who present innovative perspectives on public health and challenge audiences to examine critical health issues in new ways.
The series is open to the public and free of charge, thanks to our sponsors and partners.
Six Speaker Series events are being offered April 4-8 via webinar or live stream to increase statewide participation.
- Live streaming has unlimited capacity and does not require registration
Get details about the National Speaker events presented by these public health experts:
- Howard Frumkin, MD, MPH
- Lynn Beattie, PT, MPT, MHA
- Elizabeth Miller, MD, PhD
- Thomas LaVeist, PhD
- Ursula Bauer, PhD, MPH
Read more about the presentations featuring Local Speakers:
- Not on Our Watch: Preventing domestic violence murder suicides
- Bike and Pedestrian Safety: Is Portland as safe as we think?
- Public Health - Leading change and advancing Health
- Prescription Opioid Overdose in Oregon: A public health perspective