Subscribe to receive e-mail updates related to OMMP
Waiting for cards?
We are currently reviewing applications received between: July 14, 2016 through July 19, 2016*
- For complete applications received during this time, cards will be mailed within 7 to 10 business days.
- For incomplete applications, we will send you a letter to let you know what is needed to complete your application.
Beginning June 2, 2016, receipts are issued to applicants who submit a complete application per ORS 475B.415(2). The receipt has the same legal effect as a registry identification card for 30 days following the date on which the receipt was issued.
- Receipts are only issued to the applicant.
- The OMMP does not have the authority to issue second receipts or extend the time on receipts.
- If you have an error on your receipt, please contact us.
Please review our FAQs to see if your question is answered. If you still need help, please contact us.
Patients: Call 971-673-1234. Staff are available from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday. We cannot verify or send confidential information by email.
Growers: Email email@example.com.
Processors and Dispensaries: Call 1-855-244-9580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reporting / Tracking: Visit our Reporting Requirements page or email email@example.com.
Laboratories: Visit the Cannabis Testing page or contact the Oregon Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (ORELAP).