All service providers receiving funds to provide HIV case management services are required to use Ryan White CAREWare, the HRSA (Health Resources & Services Administration) recommended data management program, to report client level data.
CAREWare User Support
- Request a Password: CAREWare/CAREAssist Add/Delete User Form (fillable Word file)
Ryan White Program supervisors can utlitize this form to request an account for new staff or request to remove an account previously set up.
- Local IT Support Information **Attention: The following link is intended for use with instructions provided by OHA. Before downloading please contact Deanna Kreidler at 971-673-0163 for specific instructions. This download is in a zipped file format and will need to be unzipped in order to obtain the CAREWare installation file.
Downloadable file for computer support personnel only (.zip)
- CAREWare Training - Provides general guidance on entering data into CAREWare for compliance with the reporting requirements of the OHA HIV Care and Treatment Program and HRSA, the federal funding agency. Users are also encouraged to consult the Support Services Guidance document in order to optimize reporting compliance.
Data Entry Guidance
- Client Eligibility Verification (CEV): This document provides instruction on how to use the CEV to verify client eligibility for case management and supoprt services.
- CAREWare User Guide: This data entry tool provides information on how to enter data using the CAREWare database.
- County Quick Guide (pdf): This one page guide provides case managers with a data entry tool to help them quickly identify CAREWare sub-service names, corresponding units of service, and service caps.
- Regional Quick Guide (pdf): This one page guide provides care coordinators and medical case managers with a data entry tool to help them quickly identify CAREWare sub-service names, corresponding units of service, and service caps.
- HIV Alliance Quick Guide (xls): This excel workbook has separate tabs that identifies CAREWare sub-services specific to programs at HIV Alliance.
Custom CAREWare Reporting