Would you like to connect with self-management partners across the state? Would you like to participate in a statewide effort to build and support self-management programs?
On this page:
About the Self-Management Network
The Network is open to all self-management programs in Oregon and to community partners, including representatives from health systems, providers, insurers, and community-based organizations. We also encourage participation from self-management program leaders. If you are interested in joining a workgroup or the general Network calls, please contact us.
Sign-up for the Self-Management Listserv
Our listserv is a moderated, interactive mailing list for people involved with delivery and support of chronic disease self-management programs in Oregon. Use the listserv to help find leaders for programs, share marketing materials, and ask questions!
The Network's purpose is to:
- Promote the successful expansion, implementation, and coordination of self-management programs statewide
- Facilitate additional communication and cooperation between all self-management programs in Oregon
- Provide a clear picture of statewide priorities and concerns
- Provide a venue for addressing program challenges and opportunities that affect all programs and partners
- Develop workgroups to address statewide priorities and opportunities
- Enhance community and partner ownership of self-management programs
- Promote sustainability of programs statewide
- Share resources and support regional networks
The Network has previously has three workgroups, focusing on:
- Quality Assurance and Fidelity
- CCOs and Financial Sustainability
- Participant Recruitment and Leader Engagement
Local organizations and county contacts
Find Living Well County Contacts
These Oregon and Southwest Washington Leaders, Master Trainers, and program coordinators are the county contact for chronic disease self-management programs in their area. If there is not a contact for your county, please contact us.
Network Business Meetings
On June 10, the Oregon Self-Management Network met in person at the Doubletree in Portland. Below are the minutes and executive summary from that meeting:
Quarterly Network Teleconference
The Network meets quarterly (via phone) and in person at the Oregon Self-Management Annual Forum
Join our next call on March 19 at 1 PM PST by calling 877-336-1831, dial-in code 309902; for Portal demonstration please log into the following website: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/hrpas5kdnloo&eom
Agendas and Notes
March 19, 2015 | Presentation Information
This workgroup will focus on the topic of working with Coordinated Care Organizations and developing financial sustainability for self-management programs
Join our next call on August 28 at 9:30 AM PST by calling 877-336-1831, dial-in code 309902
Agendas and Notes
August 28, 2014