Would you like to connect with self-management colleagues across the state? Would you like to participate in a statewide effort to build and support self-management programs? Join the Oregon Self-Managment Network!
About the Self-Management Network
Network Vision: To serve the organizations that affect change within our communities through expansion of sustainable evidence based self-management programs that support better health, better care and lower costs.
- Promote successful statewide expansion, implementation, and coordination of evidence-based chronic disease self-management programs
- Respond to the self-management support needs of Oregon’s diverse population
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between organizations that support self-management programs in Oregon
- Clarify and communicate statewide priorities and concerns and provide recommendations to influence and shape future priorities
- Provide a venue for addressing challenges and opportunities that affect all programs and partners
- Support the sustainability of programs statewide by enhancing local ownership of programs and sharing knowledge and resources
The Network is open to all organizations providing evidence-based self-management programs in Oregon and to other partners interested in self-management, including representatives from health systems, providers, insurers, and community-based organizations. We also encourage participation from self-management program leaders. If you are interested in joining a workgroup or the general Network calls, please contact us.
Sign-up for the Self-Management Listserv
Our listserv is a moderated, interactive mailing list for people involved with delivery and support of chronic disease self-management programs in Oregon. Use the listserv to help find leaders for programs, share marketing materials, and ask questions!
Local organizations and county contacts
Find Living Well County Contacts
These Oregon and Southwest Washington Leaders, Master Trainers, and program coordinators are the county contact for chronic disease self-management programs in their area. If there is not a contact for your county, please contact us.
Network Business Meetings
On June 10, the Oregon Self-Management Network met in person at the Doubletree in Portland. Below are the minutes and executive summary from that meeting:
Quarterly Network Teleconference
The Network meets quarterly (via phone) and in person at the Oregon Self-Management Annual Forum
Join our next call on March 19 at 1 PM PST by calling 877-336-1831, dial-in code 309902; for Portal demonstration please log into the following website: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/hrpas5kdnloo&eom
Agenda, Notes and Presentations
March 19, 2015 |Presentation Information |
QTAC Portal Demonstration PowerPoint | QTAC Portal Demonstration Audio
This workgroup will focus on the topic of working with Coordinated Care Organizations and developing financial sustainability for self-management programs
Join our next call on August 28 at 9:30 AM PST by calling 877-336-1831, dial-in code 309902
Agendas and Notes
August 28, 2014