Quarterly updates of STD case data are available here
The following HIV/AIDS data tables and summaries were prepared by the HIV/STD/TB Program of the Oregon Health Authority. The Epidemiologic Profile is published annually and is a comprehensive review of HIV/AIDS in Oregon. More recent and preliminary data is prepared quarterly.
The current Epidemiologic Profile summarizes HIV/AIDS in Oregon for cases diagnosed through December 2012. Updated 04/08/2014
Preliminary Data - Updated 02/13/2014
The 'Report Date' is the date the case report is first entered into eHARS (HIV/AIDS Reporting System). The Diagnosis Date is often much earlier than the date reported. The difference between these dates is the reporting delay. Because of reporting delay, HIV/AIDS case reporting data is considered preliminary until approximately six months after any given reporting period, at which time the number of diagnoses would be considered 95% complete.
- HIV infection diagnoses, deaths, and living by year and sex
- Oregon cases of HIV infection by year of diagnosis, sex and race, 1981--2013
- Oregon cases of HIV infection by year of diagnosis, sex and age, 1981- 2013
- Oregon cases of HIV infection by county of residence and year of diagnosis
- AIDS diagnosed within 12 months of first diagnosis among metro-area Oregon HIV infections diagnosed 2007-2012
- Oregon HIV cases by HIV/AIDS status, age, sex, race, ethnicity, and transmission category, living as of 12/31/2013
- Oregon HIV/AIDS cases by state and metro region, year, sex, age group, race, ethnicity, transmission category, and previous year-to-date, 2008-2013
- Oregon cases of HIV infection by quarter of report