Public Health Division offices will be closed Monday, July 4, in observance of Independence Day.
The following bulletins cover the possible health effects of drinking water containing these chemicals. For more information on chemicals and health effects, please contact Public Health toxicology staff in Environmental Public Health
. Most bulletins are in PDF format.
- Calcium carbonate
- Carbon tetrachloride
- Coliform bacteria
- 1,1-Dichloroethane (1,1-DCA)
- 1,1-Dichloroethylene (1,1-DCE)
- 1,2-Dichloroethane (1,2-DCA)
- cis-1,2-Dichloroethylene (cis-1,2-DCE)
- trans-1,2-Dichloroethylene (trans-1,2-DCE)
- 1,2-Dichloropropane (1,2-DCP)
- Ethylene dibromide (EDB)
- Haloacetic acids (HAAs)
- Hexavalent chromium (chromium-6)