The Oregon Health Authority, Drinking Water Services (the Authority) is proposing to amend five Oregon Administrative Rules related to fees for services supporting public water systems. These amendments are necessary for the Authority to maintain its current level of service in certifying backflow testers, cross connection specialists and water system operators as well as reviewing construction plans and conducting sanitary survey inspections. The specific amendments are identified in the documents available below, which include:
The proposed changes to OAR 333-061 are indicated in the following document:
Proposed additions are identified as
and proposed deletions are identified as
red strikethrough text
. Language being moved from one location to another within the rules is identifed as green text
Public Hearing & Comment Period
If you wish to comment on these proposed rule revisions, you may submit written comments or provide oral testimony as follows:
- You may submit written comments, which must be received before 5:00 PM on September 30, 2015. Written comments can be submitted in the following ways:
- By mail to:
OHA, Public Health Division
Brittany Sande, Administrative Rules Coordinator
800 NE Oregon Street, Suite 930
Portland, OR 97232
- By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By fax to: 971-673-1299
- You can present oral testimony at any of three public hearings at the following locations and times:
- Deschutes County Services Building, DeArmond Room
1300 NW Wall Street, Bend, OR 97714
September 22, 2015 at 9:00 a.m.
- Portland State Office Building, Room 1D
800 NE Oregon Street, Portland, OR 97232
September 23, 2015 at 2 p.m.
- Springfield Public Library, Library Room
225 5th Street, Springfield, OR 97477
September 29, 2015 at 11:00 a.m.
If you have any questions or would like to request a paper copy of these documents, please contact Brad Daniels at 971-673-0405.