Are you eligible for the program?
Services are provided across Oregon. Please contact us for specific locations.
To be eligible, you must be:
- An Oregon resident (live or intend to live in Oregon)
- A woman at least 40 years old and not older than 64 years old
- Already participating in Oregon's Breast and Cervical Cancer Program
- Either uninsured or underinsured
- Uninsured: you do not have health insurance.
- Underinsured: you have health insurance, but not enough to cover your needs.
What services are available?
- Lab tests for diabetes and heart disease
- Healthy lifestyle counseling
Where can I get services?
Download a list of providers offering WISEWOMAN services (pdf).
How do I sign up?
Call our toll-free information/HOTLINE at 1-877-255-7070 to find a out if you are eligible for the program or to find a BCCP/WISEWOMAN provider.
Read about Oregon Health Authority Privacy Practices.