The Oregon Department of Human Services (DHS) held a public meeting with former View-Master workers and concerned citizens on January 28, 2003 at the Elmonica School in Beaverton.
In preparation for this public meeting, DHS developed several documents to address a wide range of questions and concerns. These documents were developed in collaboration with the following groups:
Question and Answer Materials
- Environmental and Occupational Epidemiology of Oregon DHS;
- Environmental Services and Consultation of Oregon DHS;
- Oregon Department of Environmental Quality;
- Oregon Drinking Water Program;
- Ombudsman's Office for Injured Workers in the Department of Consumer and Business Services;
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry; and
- Mattel Corporation
The documents in the table below were developed to the best of our knowledge and may be updated in the future if new information is received.