- Bedsider: Bedsider is our go-to resource for birth control info. It includes quick and easy (and interactive!) guides to all the birth control methods available. Plus, stories from users and help finding these methods in your area. There's even a reminder system to help you keep track of your birth control schedule!
- Planned Parenthood: Birth Control Methods: Planned Parenthood has answers to all your questions about different birth control methods.
Emergency Contraception (EC)
- Bedsider: Emergency Contraception: Find great information on the pros and cons of different types of EC, how they work, and how you can get access.
- EC Locator and Information (also in Spanish): Type in your city, state, or zip code and this site will find all of your available EC options. They also offer coupons and help finding the most affordable methods.
- Plan B®: Explore info on the EC method that's available in the aisle, without a prescription.
- Oregon Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence (OCADSV): Find resources supporting survivors in your area, from emergency shelters, and medical care, to police and legal information. You can also find advice for a survivor's allies and loved ones.
- Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network (Hotline: 800-656-4673): Access an online chat hotline for sexual assault, plus information on local resources, reporting, and supporting friends and loved ones.
- Love is Respect: Find support specifically for teen survivors, plus information on maintaining healthy relationships and supporting friends. There is also in-person peer support just a phone call, text, or instant message away.
- Sex, Etc.: This is your one stop shop for info on healthy and happy sex - for teens and by teens. Play games and quiz yourself on fun, safe, and respectful relationships. Plus, read a few of the thousands of articles written by teens on sexual health, identity, and communication.
- Stay Teen: Explore the fun side of birth control, safe sex, healthy relationships, and more with the videos, articles, games, quizzes, and advice columns on this site.
- Teen Source: Find the information and support to make healthy decisions about your body - from preventing STIs to ending dating violence to strengthening mental health.
- Planned Parenthood: Info for Teens: Take a great quiz to help you decide what birth control method is best for you, or explore info about your body and the many choices you can make about it.
- The Center for Young Women´s Health: Look through information about all aspects of your health, from nutrition and fitness, to periods, family planning, and emotional well-being, and take some quizzes along the way!
- Go Ask Alice!: Explore this Q&A site for advice, news, and accessible info about all aspects of your health, including sexual and reproductive health.