What can I get?
It's time to get the birth control method that's right for you. It's easy. You'll meet with a health care professional who knows about the many birth control methods available. Ask all the questions you'd like, and get all the information and supplies you need.
These clinic services are included:
- a one year supply of your choice of birth control method, including Emergency Contraception (EC) and vasectomy
- Pelvic exams and Pap smears, if needed
- pregnancy testing and STD testing (if related to contraceptive method use)
- health education and counseling (reproductive & preventive health, contraceptive methods, STD/HIV risks, pregnancy counseling, infertility, domestic and sexual violence)
- information and referral to other health and social services
You may qualify for free birth control and services if you:
- Live in Oregon, and
- Are a U.S. citizen, Refugee/Asylee or lawful permanent resident, and
- Have a Social Security number (SSN), and
- Have income up to:
|For each additional person add:
*Income before taxes as of March 1, 2016.