How to Become a CCare Provider
The Oregon ContraceptiveCare Program (CCare) is a Medicaid waiver demonstration project approved by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. The project provides services for the purpose of preventing unintended pregnancies to eligible men and women with family incomes up to 250% of the Federal Poverty Level.
To become a CCare provider, you must also offer these same services to Oregon Health Plan (OHP) clients and be enrolled as a provider with both CCare and OHP.
- You can find out more about CCare on the CCare website.
- You can read about OHP rules and information on the Department of Medical Assistance Program’s website.
To start the enrollment process:
- Read through the Prospective Provider Packet (pdf) to determine if your clinic can comply with CCare program requirements. The packet Includes an overview of program requirements, questions to consider before enrolling, the CCare Standards of Care, information about supplies, links to the program manual, and other important information and resources.
- Contact the CCare Provider Liaison at 971-673-0227 for enrollment information and forms.
- Download and read through our Program Manual and Administrative Rules.
CCare Administrative Rules
National Voter Registration Act (NVRA) Requirements
As of July 2012, the CCare Enrollment form includes NVRA requirements. See the policy and procedures and the associated forms below:
2015 NVRA agency manual (pdf)
SEL 503 - Voter Registration Card (pdf)
SEL 503a - Spanish Voter Registration Card (pdf)
SEL 504 - Agency Voter Registration Reporting Form (new online form)
SEL 540 - Signature Stamp Attestation Form (pdf)
Income Verification Resources
The CCare Program verifies every client's income via the Oregon Employment Division. Please see the document below for more information about the process.
Out-of-State Birth Certificate Requests
CCare applicants born in Oregon may request an electronic search for their birth record by submitting a Birth Information Form to their local clinic. See below for more information about Oregon Birth Record Requests.
As of March 1, 2008, the Oregon Reproductive Health Program will order birth certificates from other states to help non-Oregon born CCare applicants document U.S.citizenship. The materials and links below explain this process.
Links to Birth Certificate Request Forms