The Oregon WIC Program is converting our current WIC paper voucher system to a WIC Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) system (called "eWIC"). This page has information for vendors related to our eWIC progress.
Current eWIC Topics
- View recording of eWIC kick-off webinar with FIS CDP, Oregon's new eWIC processor (links to an external site). Webinar was originally broadcast December 4. The recording includes presentation and question and answer session. View presentation slides.
Note: for additional instructions on playback, see https://core.readytalk.com/help/ArchivePlaybackInfo.html. Recording playback requires Flash. If your browser does not have Flash installed, you will be prompted to install it before playback begins.
- eWIC Vendor News, July 15 2015
- eWIC Vendor News, June 16, 2015
- Oregon eWIC Vendor News, April 11, 2014
- January 10, 2014: Memo, JP Morgan changes
- eWIC vendor training notice and schedule
- Training registration form
eWIC Processor Information
- Jim Chilcoat, Retail Relationship Manager (CDP)
firstname.lastname@example.org, 502-695-1999 (office) or 859-779-5332 (cell)
- Steven Jeantet, Deputy Project Manager (CDP)
email@example.com, 405-496-9192 (office) or 682-502-4314 (fax)
Approved Products List (APL)
- Oregon WIC APL, draft as of April 1, 2015
This APL is a work in progress. There may be products that are Oregon WIC-approved but not yet on this APL. This APL also includes container sizes that are not currently approved in Oregon. If there are items missing from this list that may be WIC-eligible, please submit an Oregon WIC UPC Request Form.
- Oregon WIC UPC Request Form
eWIC Vendor Newsletters