The Tuberculosis (TB) Program works in collaboration with partners at the local, national and international levels to facilitate preventing, controlling and eventually eliminating TB from Oregon.
The TB Program provides lab testing, technical assistance, TB medications and analysis of surveillance data to assist with accomplishing these goals.
The TB Program is part of the HIV, STD & TB Section in the Center for Public Health Practice.
Services we provide
- Lab tests including AFB smear, MTB NAAT and culture, drug resistance, and genotyping
- Technical assistance on diagnosis, treatment, management and investigation of TB cases
- TB medications
- Incentives and enablers to help ensure completion of treatment
- Analysis of surveillance data to better understand TB in Oregon and drive interventions
- Education and outreach
Facilitate preventing, controlling and eventually eliminating TB from Oregon in collaboration with partners at the local, national and international levels.
- Identify and treat TB disease
- Identify, evaluate and treat newly infected contacts to infectious TB cases
- Screen high-risk populations for TB infection
What We Do
800 NE Oregon Street, Suite 1105
Portland, OR 97232
Hours of Operation8:00 AM - 5:00 PM