Who to call for assistance, information, and publications
Providers needing clinical consultation on managing a pregnant HBsAg-positive woman
Providers needing information about state-supplied hepatitis B vaccine, reporting forms, educational materials, immunization histories, or lifetime immunization records (LIRs)
For more information about hepatitis B infection
Publications from the Immunization Action Coalition
Publications from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Reporting forms can be found at the disease reporting forms index page.
- For state-supplied vaccine, contact the Vaccines For Children Program or
- Contact Oregon Public Health's Immunization Program health educators at 971-673-0300 for vaccine information, educational materials, and LIRs.
- For immunization histories on Oregon children, contact Immunization ALERT at 800-980-9431.
- Sample standing order (pdf)
- Interpretation of hepatitis B testing results (CDC) (pdf)